Proto21 Pledges Support to fight Covid-19 pandemic
As the novel coronavirus disease continues to spread, healthcare workers and other industry professionals are facing a big shortage for protective face shields and other medical devices. According to World Health Organization the best way to prevent and slow down the transmission of COVID-19 virus is to take the necessary precautions. The virus gets spread through a droplet from an infected person through coughing or sneezing and try to enter the host through their nose or mouth. That’s where it’s paradise is and that is where the face shields come into action. It is no rocket science, the bottom line is to block the virus droplets from entering your body and experts around the globe has seen a lot of success with 3D printed face shields.
Understanding the current requirement for the 3D printed face shields in UAE, Proto21 has completely turned over our 3D printing facility into a manufacturing site for these 3D Printed Protective Equipments. The 3D printed face shields are manufactured with our HP Multi Jet Fusion technology using medical grade bio compatible PA12 Nylon Powder. This advanced manufacturing technology has helped us to maximize the production capacity by increasing the number of parts printed at a time for a lower cost. Right now we have healthcare worker professionals and others using our face shields. Ours is a reusable model that can be cleaned and disinfected to compensate the shortage of materials across the space.
Features of our 3D Printed Face shield:
• Reusable: Our 3D printed face shields can be easily cleaned and disinfected to reuse with disinfectant cleaners or sanitizer.
• Quality: High quality medical grade 3D printed parts.
• Comfort: Its flexible, non-rigid and comfortable to wear.
• Design Iterations: Our design team can customize your face shields, add your company names or logo.
• Advanced 3D printing technology: More 3D printed parts at a lower cost to reduce the wastage of materials.
Our 3D printing team is busy producing and assembling 2000 3D printed face shields in a week. We are also 3D printing other devices like ventilator splitters, face masks, door openers on demand.
Order your 3D Printed Face shield here