Proto21 offers 3D printing workshops, drawing a roadmap for getting started with 3D Printing.
Apply for registration
If you are looking forward to starting your career in 3D Printing, register for our 3D printing training today!
Levels: Kick Start, Beginner & Advanced courses and workshops
Venue: Joseph Industries, Jebel Ali Industrial Area 1, Dubai UAE.
Our 3D printing courses and workshops have a holistic approach, from understanding the basics of 3D concepts towards building your own 3D Printer.
We explain step by step process through videos, diagrams & explanation of different 3D printing
technologies, their applications, materials & post processing techniques. We also discuss real-time case
studies in major industries i.e Automotive, Aviation, Medical, Robotics, production and so on. After our
course you will have a solid understanding of 3D printing and its revolutionary potential.
What will you learn?
After the course you will have a solid understanding of 3D printing and its revolutionary potential. In
addition, you will obtain a preview of the advanced courses in the 3D Printing Specialization and gain an
appreciation for how these courses will help you develop the knowledge and skills to turn your ideas into
objects. The following are the course outcomes:
- Know the history & basic fundamentals of 3D Printing/Additive Manufacturing. Comparing 3D
printing with conventional manufacturing technologies.
apply for registration
- Learn step by step process of different additive manufacturing technologies:
- FDM – Fused Deposition Modelling
- SLA – Stereolithography Apparatus
- SLS – Selective Laser Sintering
- SLM – Selective Laser Melting
- Material Jetting
- Full Color – Binder Jetting
- Concrete Printing – Yes Printing buildings…
- Understand the operating principles, capabilities and limitations of 3D Printing.
- Study applications of 3D printing across different industries such as aerospace, engineering,
medical, architecture, construction and consumer goods.
- Gain hands on experience with most famous FDM technology. Learn the printing process and
analyze the printed parts and study the results. We also help you build your own 3D printer, 3D
model & 3D Print right there.
- Become familiar with the complete workflow of 3D print including computational design tools, file
formats, tool path generation, 3D scanning and microstructure characterization.
- The course will conclude with discussion of how 3D printing will influence existing business
models in design and manufacturing, will pose major opportunities and needs for advancement.
We have 3D printing technology courses and workshops twice a month. Register with us today, and our representative will be in touch with you. For any further queries contact:
Phone: +97152 1049913