Terms and Conditions Agreement
These terms and conditions duly apply to general citation ask for, the willful revelation of data, and the using of the PROTO21 administrations, for example, however not constrained to rapid prototyping, Trainings and workshops, 3D CAD(Computed Aided Design) Engineeering, Consultations and New Product Developmet.
The Proto21 site has been built up to help and give an advantageous technique to citation solicitations of Proto21’s 3D designing administrations, items, and counsel. By using our site, you agree that you have perused and consent to all then-current terms and conditions. If you don’t concur, don’t utilize the Site or the Administration. Proto21 additionally saves the rights to end access or using the Site following any infringement of these terms and conditions or Proto21’s different reasons, or for any user that is unlawful, destructive or improper.
Copyrights, Trademarks & Intellactual Property
The copyrights, trademarks and all other protected innovation law rights in all material gave on this Site have a place with Proto21, or on the other hand its licensors. But as approved underneath, none of this material might be recreated, replicated, circulated, republished, downloaded, showed, posted or transmitted in any shape without the earlier composed assent of Proto21. If a person or third-party is looking for agreement, they can contact Proto21 at email@example.com.
Collection of Information
Proto21 gathers identifiable data, (for example, name, address, and email address) about clients of the Site that is deliberately put together by the client (you) as a significant aspect of the enrollment procedure. Proto21 will hold the enrollment data you submit in a particular document.
When you deliberately submit such individual data, you are consenting to get messages from Proto21 now and then in regards to the promotion of our products and services, and also occasional Proto21 marketing advertisements or developments. If you don’t wish to get such data from Proto21, you may unsubscribe from our marketing campaigns.
Non Disclosure Agreement
Proto21 signs the agreements for the non-disclosure of classified information which may provide specific data that is and should be kept private. To guarantee the security of such information, and to preserve any privacy necessary under patent and/or commerce confidential laws, it is agreed that:
1. The Confidential data that needs to be disclosed can be described as and includes: Invention specification(s), specialized and business data identifying with proprietary visions and inventions, ideas, patentable thoughts, commerce secrets, illustrations and/or outlines, patent inquiries, current and/or examined products and services, testing and growth, manufacturing, revenue and minor information, costs, accounts and money related projections, clients, customers, marketing, and existing or future strategies for success and models, regardless of whether such data is assigned as classified data at the time of its disclosure.
2. The Beneficiary agrees not to unveil the classified data, Documents, Details, and Prices or any other related and concerned data acquired from the discloser to anybody unless required to do so by Law-Governing agencies of UAE.
3. This Document expresses the whole agreement between the parties concerning the revelation of classified information. Any addition or changes to this Agreement should be made in writing and signed by both parties.
4. In any of the preparations of this Agreement are found to be enforceable, the remains shall be enforced as thoroughly as possible, and the executable preparation(s) shall be esteemed modified to the constrained degree to allow implementation of the Agreement. WHEREFORE, the parties admit that they have read and understood this Agreement and voluntarily accept the duties and commitment set forth herein.
5. Dispute and Governing Law: It is a firm objective of the Disclosure that all disputes and conflicts arising out of this Agreement shall be settled amicably by counsel between the parties. Any disagreement of conflict which either Party believes cannot be so resolved shall be referred by that Party to the courts of the Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Would you like to download it in PDF format? Click here.
Terms and Conditions on Rapid Prototyping
Specifications: It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that all information provided are accurate and that the description of the product in the order correctly and sufficiently describes the product.
Designs: Customer must approve in written the designs, dimensions & all other important information related to material & technology specifications prior to the production phase to ensure to meet the requirements. Any expectations without written notice will not be entertained.
Delivery: It is the Customer’s responsibility to retrieve the product from Proto21 premises, and to cover all related costs, including but not limited to any shipment or transportation costs, packing and crating charges, insurance costs, storage costs/charges or other taxes, once they are notified by Proto21 of the product’s completion.
Reprints: Once all of the designs and files have been approved and due to a machine failure or any internal reason the 3D model did not print successfully as promised. Proto21 will provide a free reprint.
Limitations on your Designs
Proto21 services are not intended for production or manufacturing the designs or products that:
- Violate local, state, or federal laws or regulations
- Look like, function as, or appear to function as weapons or parts thereof
- Appear unsafe, harmful, dangerous, or that otherwise pose a threat to the health or safety of others
- May be construed as obscene or otherwise inappropriate for the society
- Potentially violate the intellectual property rights of another.
Proto21 reserves the right to refuse to print any 3D models, including, without limitation, those that it believes may violate this policy or the Policy on Patron Conduct or that may result in legal action against the Library or its employees.